Hereby announcing a Group Works team offering . . . since publishing the deck we've given public workshops in Seattle, Vancouver, & Berkeley, now it's time for PORTLAND!
- Are you sitting with a beautiful Group Works deck on your hands, wondering what to do with it?
- Do you want to geek out with other process people?
- Does diving deep into a new way of thinking about group dynamics that builds on your existing understanding and skills sound compelling?
New to all this? What is Group Works?
- A new way of thinking about group dynamics and how to work with them effectively. A common vocabulary for facilitators and participants to use in exploring how to create and support fulfilling group sessions.
- A deck of 91 beautiful cards, available for $25 in print or download for free from www.groupworksdeck.org (also available for iPad and as an iPhone app). Each card describes one pattern that shows up in meetings or other group gatherings that have a sense of life in them.
- A nonprofit (technically called the Group Pattern Language Project) that collectively created and stewards this ongoing exploration, and that you can get connected with in a variety of ways.
Come be with us! We will gather at Daybreak Cohousing on November 15-17: Friday evening, Saturday daytime, and Sunday morning
You are welcome to attend the Friday evening introduction as a stand-alone event, regardless of attending the rest of the weekend. If you are attending on Saturday/Sunday, please either be present at the Friday night opening or have...more...